Our UCCE San Bernardino County Master Gardeners are here to help with your community garden! Some of the support we can offer includes:
- Technical support for a new community garden, or transition of a private space to a community space
- Knowledgeable support and tool kits on running a community garden
- Support with planning and carrying out planting days and events
- Free classes at your community garden
- Support with garden workday
- Technical support with resurrecting community gardens that have not been used for some time
Looking for a community garden near you? Send an email our UCCE San Bernardino County Master Gardeners Helpline to find the garden near you, and how you can get involved!