Master Gardener Program
Have a Master Gardener speak to your club or organization. Submit a request today!
Topics of Interest
In the News
UCCE Master Gardener Program Mission Statement
Extend research based knowledge and information on home horticulture, pest management, and sustainable landscape practices to the residents of California and be guided by our core values and strategic initiatives.
February Gardening Chores
It's time to...
- Control earwigs and sow bugs with bait or traps
- Remove and discard old flowers from azaleas and camellias to reduce petal blight
- Fertilize asparagus and strawberries
- Plant bare-root deciduous shrubs and trees are available now
- Plant roses, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, rhubarb, strawberries, asparagus, chives, onion sets, green onion plants
- Plant lobelia, verbena, vinca rosea, catharanthus. Start begonia tubers.