School Garden Collaborative Quarterly Workshop (Online)
Date: May 7, 2024
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
Save the date for our Master Gardeners and Master Food Preservers for our next School Garden Collaborative Workshop!
This quarters workshop will include:
Master Food Preservers on the summer fruit harvest and quarantine
Also hear about:
Caring for your garden over the summer
Your garden and OFF updates
Planning your fall garden before it’s too late!
Discussion & Partner Share out and Updates
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
When: May 7, 2024 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.