October in your Garden(online)
Date: October 6, 2022
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
Join us to learn what to plant in your garden in September, from fall planting to soil preparation! We will also cover what pests to be on the look out for, what chores can be done in the garden and how to plan for winter veggie seed saving. Bring all of your questions so we can help you with your garden this month! We also always add in a little extra information about what specific things to do in the garden in Oct 2022 based on weather past, present, and predicted!
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Oct 6, 2022 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.