Edible Gardens: Melons and Squash (online)
Date: August 29, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
Join the San Bernardino County Master Gardeners to learn all about growing melons and squash at home! Also be sure to bring all of your gardening questions so we can help you along on your planting adventures! Master Food Preservers will also join us for the last 30 min of the class and teach about successful strawberry preservation and bring your food preservation questions too!
3:30 to 4:30pm Master Gardeners: Growing Melons and Squash
4:30 to 5:00pm Master Food Preservers
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over zoom house keeping with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Aug 29, 2022 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.