From the Garden to the Table (online)
Date: January 23, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
From the Garden to the Table workshop:
9 to 10:30am Growing Fruit Trees
10:30 to 12:00pm Preserving your Harvest: Jams and Jellies
1 to 2:00pm Nurturing you Soil
2 to 3:00pm Pests in the Garden: How to ID and manage emerging pests in your area
The same link will be used all day, so register for the day and attend the classes you are interested in. Note: a 5 min break will provided for stretching between the morning classes at 10:25 and again between the afternoon classes at 1:55pm
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 23, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.