Information Session: Becoming a Master Gardener Trainee (Online)
Date: November 30, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
Join us to learn all about our upcoming Class of 2022 Master Gardener Trainee class and to learn more about our San Bernardino County Master Gardener Program. Attending one info session is required as part of your acceptance into the program, and will help you understand a little more about the great program you will be joining, how we are here to help you and how we will support you in helping the community.
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Nov 30, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEodOmqqzovHdHpRAA-YascY5VnTN8t5_RD
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.