School and Community Garden Collaborative Quarterly Meeting (Online)
Date: January 29, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
Join our UCCE San Bernardino County Master Gardeners and your fellow community members to talk all things School and Community Gardens! You will hear from members of the community about their journeys and successes and have time to ask questions and share resources and feedback.
The agenda is as follows:
9:00 AM: Welcome & Introduction (Maggie O’Neill, UCCE Master Gardener Coordinator)
9:15 AM: Overview of SB 1383: Organic Waste Recycling (Debbie Schnur, UCCE Environmental Education Coordinator)
9:30 AM: Gardening for Everyone (Elizabeth McSwain, Caramel Connections Foundation, Seeds of Joy Community Garden)
10:00 AM: Engaging 21st Century Students with Environmental Education (Jackie Lacey, Kimbark Elementary Environmental Ed Resource Teacher)
10:30 AM: Upland Unified School District Farm to School Program (Cassidy Furnari, Farm to School Program Manager)
11:00 AM: Breakout Session: Feedback, Q&A
11:25 AM: Resource Sharing
11:30 AM: Adjourn
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 29, 2022 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.