Edible Gardens: Growing Herbs through the Winter! (online)
Date: January 19, 2022
Time: 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
Join the San Bernardino County Master Gardeners to learn all about growing herbs through the winter months! There are lots of herbs you can grow in the cool season and we will share some tips and tricks to keep them happy! Bring your questions too!
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over zoom house keeping with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
When: Jan 19, 2022 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkceGrrTIjG9SG00diVadpUYPKP-aiMxsz
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.