Citrus Greening Disease: Protecting Home Citrus (online)
Date: November 28, 2020
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Sponsor: UCCE Master Gardeners of San Bernardino Co
This is the time of year when the vector (Asian Citrus Psyllid, ACP) carrying the deadly bacterium that causes Citrus Greening disease is most active. Learn some quick tips to protect your trees, keep them healthy throughout the winter and learn to recognize signs of the pest and disease.
To join this class, see info below:
You can download the Zoom App/program at www.zoom.com
Here's How to "Zoom" Link With Us:
- Click the link below to register for this class
- Once registered login info will be provided, and you will also be sent the same information to the email address you provided
- We will send you a reminder email with the login info one day before the class as well
- Although classes will have a PowerPoint and some video, you are still able to call in to a class via phone number ?and listen in. Phone numbers for each class are also listed.
- When you join please be sure your phone/computer is muted so we can reduce background noise.
- Speaker will go over how zoom works with attendees for a few min at the beginning of class, so you will know how to ask questions etc.
Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Nov 28, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://ucanr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEkd-uprjgjH9QhXa-ojf4HGmb1DkqxdJk-
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.